Unyielding to the seasoned, yet playable for the novice, William P. Bell’s Marine Memorial Golf Course has been praised for its bunkers, ingenuity, and innovations in golf course construction. Enjoy the Marine Corps heritage of this course and play for the history, the heroes, and the tradition.
Open to the public.
USGA Rules govern all place except as modified by the local rules (available in the Pro Shop).
• Pace of play is important. Your place on the golf course is behind the group in front of you and not in front of the group behind you.
• Please repair ball marks on greens, replace divots and/or use sand containers, and rake bunkers.
• Course distance markers are measured to the center of the green.
• Please keep carts on paths around tee boxes and greens.
• Restroom are located on Hole #6, Hole #14, and Hole #17.
• No outside food, beverage, or coolers are permitted on the premises unless otherwise authorized by management.
• Minimum age for junior golfers to play and/or ride in a golf cart on the regulation course is 7 years old.
• To be granted permission to start your round on Hole #10, you MUST check in with Pro Shop personnel before proceeding